One Day At A Hedgehog Rescue Centre With Martin and Fern (47 minute video)
Please like and subscribe if you enjoyed this youtube video (http://www.youtube.com/c/HedgehogSanctuary). I'd like to do more of these types of videos and have a few more scheduled. But do you want to see more videos like this?
This is the combination of clips through one day at Hornbeam Wood Hedgehog Sanctuary. I guess it's a vlog?
In this video we...
- 1:00 Sort out some fallen trees along fencing at the Sanctuary
- 2:30 Receive a surprise gift some a supporter
- 5:00 Cutting up some fallen tree branches
- 11:30 Talk about hedgehogs that sunbath (They don't do this!!!)
- 13:00 Pop in to Harpenden to the local drinks shop and meet Andrew :)
- 17:00 Cleaning out the hedgehog rehabilitation hutches
- 23:50 Cleaning out hedgehog nesting box
- 26:50 Getting 'Jaye' ready for release back in to the wild
- 30:15 Releasing 'Jaye' back in to the wild
- 33:40 Feeding the hedgehogs
- 36:10 Getting 'Mich' ready for release
- 38:05 Watching a livestreamer fundraise for the hedgehogs
- 40:00 Talking about hedgehogs that run around in circles (not good!)
- 41:30 Releasing 'Mich' Back in to the wild
- 43:27 An example of a hedgehog feeding station
- 45:13 Talking about a hedgehog being disturbed
Hornbeam Wood Hedgehog Sanctuary (http://www.hwhs.org.uk)
Follow us on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/hedgehogsanctuary)
Follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/HornbeamWood)