Hedgehog was Poisoned! - Rehabilitated and Released in to Wild - Hornbeam Wood Hedgehog Sanctuary
This is "Dizzy". A hedgehog that was rescued found out in a garden in Southdown in Harpenden. Dizzy had a few trips to the vets as initially we thought the poor hedgehog had a fractured leg, but we soon found out that it was actually poison.
The poor hedgehog had eaten something nasty which had poisoned it and left it unable to stand. Dizzy simply rolled around on the ground on rescue day which was very upsetting to see. After rehabilitation and a special diet, Dizzy made a full recovery and was released back in to the Wild.
Hornbeam Wood Hedgehog Sanctuary (http://www.hwhs.org.uk)
Follow us on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/hedgehogsanctuary)
Follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/HornbeamWood)