A big thank you to Cisco (https://www.cisco.com/c/en_uk/about.html) for helping us by spending a day working outside with lots of ground work and projects to help with the Charity.
Special thanks to Suzan for organising the event and to Penny (https://www.pennybird.co.uk/) for some of the photos on the day :)
- Putting old fire refuse in to a skip
- Moving piles of rubbish in to a skip
- Cut back a bun to help with vehicle access to the sanctuay
- Moved some construction materials
- Cleared a very old bonfire ready for wildflowers to be planted
- Cleared fallen branches in to piles
- Moved some old pallets
- Cleared a fallen Oak branch and moved the logs
- Cleared dead branches hanging over a field gate
- Planted Hazel sapplings
- and more!
If you'd like to help get involved with corporate community days please get in touch with us (email@example.com).
Hornbeam Wood Hedgehog Sanctuary (http://www.hwhs.org.uk)
Follow us on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/hedgehogsanctuary)
Follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/HornbeamWood)