- Tough, long lasting Woodcrete bat box.
- Position on buildings or trees facing South or South East.
- Bats use different quarters for roosting, breeding and hibernating.
- The Schwegler 2F Bat Box is the ideal 'starter' box to see if there are bats in your area. If it is not occupied after a number of years, it is easily converted to a 2M Bird Box should you wish to by simply changing the front panel.
- This very popular model is used in a wide variety of situations including domestic gardens and in woodland. It can be sited on a house wall or on a mature tree.
- Please note that should inspection and cleaning of an occupied box be required, that it must be carried out by a licensed professional.
Schwegler 2F Bat Box