- Painted steel frame with water-proofed roof.
- Can be used as a house or feeding station.
- Attractive wicker finish.
- The Igloo Hedgehog House provides hedgehogs and other mammals a safe haven from the many hazards they face on a daily basis such as gardening tools, domestic pets and other predators.
- Comprising of a round painted steel frame with a water-proofed roof it is covered with a brush wood finish decorated with withy bands. Made from natural materials - appearance can vary due to seasonal availability.
- The Hedgehog Igloo has plenty of space inside and can accommodate family groups such as mother and hoglets.
- Able to contain both a feeding bowl and water dish this shelter can also be used as a covered feeding station.
- With a small entrance tunnel designed to deter predators the Igloo is designed for shelter but can be used for hibernation if additional brushwood cover is provided over the Igloo in winter.
- Place under a hedge, large shrub or similar concealed place, out of the prevailing wind with leaves or foliage around the house for further camouflage. Add some dry grass or leaves inside as nesting material. Can be anchored down for extra security.
Igloo Hedgehog House